The mission of We Are Navajo is to create a hopeful, inspiring and welcoming space for mind, body and spiritual growth. They feature tools to accomplish their goals:
- Provide accurate health information.
- Highlight positive things members of the Navajo nation are doing in their communities, and encourage members to get actively involved in their own health and well-being.
- Help people in crisis find support they need.
- Connect people with other helpful websites, programs, resources and community events.
- Encourage safer communities through domestic violence, suicide and sexual assault prevention.