The catch of breath. A sigh. Or a “wow.”
These reactions let us know we hit the mark with your website design concept.
Our philosophy for web design is to listen, then listen, and then listen some more. A successful website design should reflect your voice and your vision for how your company should be perceived.
We take that information and combine it with best practices for user-centric design to provide a design for you that will move your business forward.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make this work.
- Integration of your existing branded materials
- Extensive user experience development – your site content will reflect your target audience’s needs first
- Goal-driven, interactive functionality
- One site, responsive to all devices
- A design that looks good on all modern browsers, not just ours in the office
- E-commerce set up to sell products online or accept payment for services
- Website documentation that lives inside the site admin – always have the ability to edit your site easily and without technical knowledge
Website design for Alaska & world-wide
We have extensive experience and expertise with not only designing for Alaska businesses and organizations, but for other localities and nation-wide sites. But enough talking. Let our work tell its own story.
We’re with you for the long haul
When your website launches, it’s a banner day! After all the effort, you may be tempted to file it in the “Done, Review in 5 Years” category. Truthfully, your site needs regular attention to continue running smoothly.
Tonbo Digital offers an affordable Website Sustainability Plan that works seamlessly in the background to give your site the attention it needs on an ongoing basis. We provide ongoing inspections, support and upgrades to maintain the health of your site and respond to changes in the industry.
This support includes:
- Website platform & hosting
- Site security checks & management
- Back-up checks
- 40-day rolling back-ups
- Site software updates (ex: Plugin and WordPress)
- Industry-driven updates like these:
- In 2018, Google changed its policy for web forms. As of July, it started showing a warning message for any web form that was not HTTPS (previously this only happened for forms that took credit cards). Under a Website Sustainability Plan, we would update your site automatically to HTTPS status.
- Over time, anti-spam “CAPTCHAs,” or the field where you have to type in letters and numbers, evolves. As a Website Sustainability Plan subscriber, we will update items like this on your website automatically so it is never outdated.
Tonbo Web Blocks
Whether you need some changes to your site or are planning your upcoming digital marketing strategy, a Web Block will help you get quick assistance. These 4-hour or 8-hour blocks of time give you access to Tonbo experts, and can be used for anything we do: support and maintenance, marketing insights, consulting, and more! Ideas for using Basic and Premium Web Blocks:
- Create a custom email marketing template
- Add a new section to your home page
- Assessment of a new Google AdWords campaign with recommendations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) assessment & recommendations
- Content edits or additions
- Site configuration edits or additions
- Functionality edits or additions
- Bug fixes (post warranty period)
- Additional training
- Best practices consulting
- Digital marketing consulting or support