Website Sustainability Plan
When your website launches, it’s a banner day! After all the effort, you may be tempted to file it in the “Done, Review in 5 Years” category. Truthfully, your site needs regular attention to continue running smoothly.
Tonbo Digital offers an affordable Website Sustainability Plan that works seamlessly in the background to give your site the attention it needs. We provide ongoing inspections, support and upgrades to maintain the health of your site and respond to changes in the industry.
- Website platform & hosting
- Site security checks & management
- Back-up checks
- 40-day rolling back-ups
- Site software updates (ex: Plugin and WordPress)
- Industry-driven updates like these:
- In 2018, Google changed its policy for web forms. As of July, it started showing a warning message for any web form that was not HTTPS (previously this only happened for forms that took credit cards). Under a Website Sustainability Plan, we would update your site automatically to HTTPS status.
- Over time, anti-spam “CAPTCHAs,” or the field where you have to type in letters and numbers, evolves. As a Website Sustainability Plan subscriber, we will update items like this on your website automatically so it is never outdated.
Whether you need some changes to your site or are planning your upcoming digital marketing strategy, a Tonbo Web Block will help you get quick assistance. These 4-hour or 8-hour blocks of time give you access to Tonbo experts, and can be used for anything we do: support and maintenance, marketing insights, consulting, and more! Ideas for using Thrively Basic and Premium Web Blocks
- Create a custom email marketing template
- Add a new section to your home page
- Assessment of a new Google AdWords campaign with recommendations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) assessment & recommendations
- Content edits or additions
- Site configuration edits or additions
- Functionality edits or additions
- Bug fixes (post warranty period)
- Additional training
- Best practices consulting
- Digital marketing consulting or support
Basic Block: 4 hours – $125/hour
Turnaround time for Basic Block requests is 4 – 6 business days. (It could be longer if we need to follow up with you for more information). Basic Blocks are active for 18 months from purchase date.
Premium Block: 8 Hours – $115/hour
Turnaround time for Premium Block requests is 2 – 3 business days. (It could be longer if we need to follow up with you for more information). Includes one Emergency Support request. Premium Blocks are active for 18 months from purchase date.
Emergency Block: 2 hours minimum – $150/hr
Need a response, and fast? Order an Emergency Block for Emergency Support requests that need a response in a day or less. Emergency Blocks are intended for one-time, immediate response and will not be available for later use.
What additional services do I receive as part of the Web Sustainability Plan?
The Web Sustainability Plan is basically coverage for most of the IT-related aspects of your website. In addition to your current web hosting, back-ups, etc., includes more proactive security scans and most importantly updates to your website that become necessary when web technologies change. Things like web form CAPTCHA’s, changes to Google Maps, etc.
What if I buy a Basic Block but need an additional two hours of Tonbo time?
Add an additional Basic Block and you’ll end up with an extra two hours in reserve that you can use within 18 months.
I’m not sure if I will need a Basic Block or Premium Block. How can I decide?
Tell us what you want to do and we can give some advice. In general, a Premium Block is your best bet. It provides a faster turnaround, better per-hour value, and even includes one Emergency Support request.(For those urgent requests, planning ahead with a Premium Block will save you in the long run, since you will have a significantly lower per-hour rate and won’t be required to purchase a minimum 2-hour Emergency Block.) Also, since Premium Blocks are active for 18 months after purchase, it is easy to take advantage of the entire block.
What if I want a different number of hours in my block?
We did a lot of research on previous maintenance work and found that these two blocks are the “sweet spot” for most work. So the best option is to go with the block closest to the time you need. If you have an hour or two left over, feel free to leverage it for any Tonbo services – an SEO assessment, site content review, dashboard creation, content copywriting, etc.
What if I don’t use all the time in my Tonbo Web Block?
Tonbo Web Blocks expire 18 months after purchase. You can monitor your block time use anytime by accessing your client portal(portal invitation provided after block purchase.
My website is not supported by Tonbo Digital. Can I still purchase a Tonbo Web Block?
Absolutely! If you aren’t a current client, we are happy to provide the following: