Website Sustainability Plan
When your website launches, it’s a banner day! After all the effort, you may be tempted to file it in the “Done, Review in 5 Years” category. Truthfully, your site needs regular attention to continue running smoothly.
Tonbo Digital offers an affordable Website Sustainability Plan that works seamlessly in the background to give your site the attention it needs. We provide ongoing inspections, support and upgrades to maintain the health of your site and respond to changes in the industry.
- Website platform & hosting
- Site security checks & management
- Back-up checks
- 40-day rolling back-ups
- Site software updates (ex: Plugin and WordPress)
- Industry-driven updates like these:
- In 2018, Google changed its policy for web forms. As of July, it started showing a warning message for any web form that was not HTTPS (previously this only happened for forms that took credit cards). Under a Website Sustainability Plan, we would update your site automatically to HTTPS status.
- Over time, anti-spam “CAPTCHAs,” or the field where you have to type in letters and numbers, evolves. As a Website Sustainability Plan subscriber, we will update items like this on your website automatically so it is never outdated.
Things that the Sustainability Plan does NOT include: website edits, post-warranty bug fixes, coding and development, web design services, or and digital marketing services. But that’s what Tonbo Blocks are for!
What additional services do I receive as part of the Web Sustainability Plan?
The Web Sustainability Plan is basically coverage for most of the IT-related aspects of your website. In addition to your current web hosting, back-ups, etc., includes more proactive security scans and most importantly updates to your website that become necessary when web technologies change. Things like web form CAPTCHA’s, changes to Google Maps, etc.